Marshal Art Folk Dance W/soft gesture and warrior spirit to express the beauty, amazing and brave dance!
The instructor, Tauna Liu has a Black Belt in Taekwondo, has taught classes for more than 10 years and also trained overseas. She is a creator for many folk dances and has performed in many different States. There are Classical Ribbon Dace, Chopsticks Dance, Hakka Tap Dance, Picking Tea Leave Dance, Feather Fan Dance, Mountain Dance, etc. Waiting for you, any ages. She won the 1st Runner-up Princess Beauty Contest in Hawaii. She was the Winner of the Life-style Modeling in Miami, Florida.
Wow! Come and Join the life-time opportunity to discover how beautify/ joyful moment with You & Yourself!!!
I am looking forward seeing you & your presence w/ Big Smile in az foothills danace studio.
P.S. Private lessons are available upon request!
LB Kass danced professionally with the NBA Phoenix Suns Dance Team for 5 years. She was an All Star dance recipient with Universal Dance Association and later became a UDA Instructor. LB was represented professionally by DDO Artist Agency. Over the years LB Kass has performed on MTV, Inside Edition, and Good Morning America. LB was the Director of Capezio Marketing & External Affairs. After guiding the Capezio brand, LB Kass decided that she wanted to return to her roots as a dance instructor. Using her nearly 40 years of dance experience, LB created DANZhouse Fitness program and opened a studio in Shrewsbury, NJ. Yollet and DANZenergy are the featured classes that gained the attention within the industry. Yollet and DANZenergy have been featured in Dance Spirit Magazine and Dance Teacher instructional video of the month. LB was a two-time Lululemon Ambassador. To date LB has added WEforum Ambassador and Capezio Athlete to her resume. She is currently featured on livestrong.com. In June of 2019 after 10 years in business, LB sold her studio to her two main instructors. DANZhouse Fitness studio currently thrives and will carry-on offering a large variety of dance fitness classes. Presently LB has developed a NEW program called MOVE by LB Kass and LB Kass dance-based workout. LB just moved back home to Phoenix and is excited to continue teaching dance workout classes in az foothills dance studio while helping others achieve healthier and happier lifestyles
Yoga came into Wanda’s life by happenstance as she was traveling through her old town and her natural curiosity set about a wonderfully transformative journey. Having never been the most physically-fit person and suffering from body image inadequacies due to poor and destructive eating habits, yoga provided Wanda with a safe, non-judgmental environment which infused her spirit and enlightened her soul.
Teaching became a focus for Wanda after she recognized a desire to deepen her knowledge of yoga and philosophy. Breathing is important to her as she believes in the immeasurable benefits of deep breathing and encourages full deep breaths during her classes.
Wanda currently teaches Beginner Yoga and Power Hour on Saturday in az foothills dance studio.
Holly Olmstead- mother of 7, grandmother of 8 is a survivor of fibromyalgia and is passionate about teaching people how she used plants as medicine. Ten years ago she left the field of real estate to work as a holistic wellness consultant and has helped hundreds of people discover integrative solutions to their own health concerns using pure essential oils and and microcurrent frequency.
#We sell Wellness #Wise&HealthyAmericans
Robin offers a variety of holistic health and wellness therapy, bodywork, coaching and training through her TLC Truth Love Creativity services. She has been working in the fields of self-help, balance/ resonance wellness, and bodywork for over 15 years.
Robin specializes in assisting in releasing blocks to personal creative expression, as well as fostering balance and healing through Bio-Energy Chakra clearing sessions, Healy resonance, Massage, Qi Gong /self-Hypnosis practice, Hypnotherapy, yoga, dance and art.
David Chen has been interested in dancing since he was a child. He learned all kinds of styles from all kinds of styles from professor from British, Russian, and China. He then integrated all of this dance knowledge and experience into their own styles. From 2002 to 2010 He won several gold medals. He is champion of national standard dance in the dance sports competition held by the Guangdong Provincial Sports Bureau, held by the China Sports Bureau and in Latin dance in the middle age group of the Asia Pacific International Competition. David Chen also teaches etiquette classes and National standard dance at Guangdong Economy College and School in Hong Kong. He has been featured in interviews and stories in local newspapers and radio often. He is now teaching rumba, cha cha, ballroom , tango, more in az foothills dance studio. He hopes to share his dance experience and his own health beneficial effects of dance in his lifetime
Lynne Win had participated at Arizona in 2007, Nevada in 2008 and Colorado in 2009 Line Dance Competitions, and won the title of 1st place in both individual and team categories. Te dance Lynne teaches is Social Line Dance, which is easy to learn and friendly to those who have no dance experience, and wish to stretch your body and have fun. Lynne will teach dances in different dance styles, such as waltz, cha cha, jazz, mambo, tango, samba, bachata… without partner. We dance together in lines, yet, the best part is that you can add your own favor to the moves.
Every each dance has its own unique choreography; some are brisk and joyful, some are elegant and romantic, some are chic and handsome… And every dance has its own matching music; some are the good oldies, some are the latest popular pop, some are Chinese, some are French… Come and join us having fun & workout in az foothills dance studio!!!
GM & Partner : Sunny K
Operations Manager: Genevra Han
Team of Instructors:
Welcome more instructors to join our team.
--buy 10 tickets and get one free
--Military and Senior citizen 20% off
-- Ahwatukee Ahwatukee chamber of commerce 20% off
__ First time 50% off
Recommended to bring per class:
Dressed-up clothing, favorite dancing shoes, fun attitude.
Yoga Mat, yoga blocks, comfortable clothing.
Yoga Mat, comfortable clothing, yoga socks with bottom grip, or comfortable light shoes.
Yoga Mat, pillow, blanket, comfortable clothing.
(Tri-fold cushioned Mats provided), flat sheet (twin or full), comfortable clothing.
Bio-Energy Chakra Weekend:
Comfortable clothing, yoga socks (optional but can provide grip), pen, pencil, notepaper or notepad.
Most Music Played listing
Dance Music :
1. Love and Happiness Samba 2:24
2. Stronger Samba 2:22
3. Coffee Song Samba 2:10
4. Man Smart Cha Cha Cha 3:00
5. Giggolo Cha Cha Cha 2;38
6. Heart to Heart Cha Cha Cha 1:59
7. Tropical Depression Cha Cha Cha 2:58
8. Cherry Pink/Apple Blossom White Cha Cha Cha 2:49
9. Tea For Two Cha Cha Cha 2:56
10. License to Kill Rumba 2:07
11. Caruso Rumba 2:25
12. Maria Rumba 1:38
13. Besame Mucho Rumba 3:16
14. To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before Rumba 3:08
15. Loin de Toin Rumba 3:57
16. Rockin’ with the Rhythm of the Rain Slow Jive 2:33
17. Mambo Rock Jive 2:04
18. Bye Bye Jive 2:13
19. He’s A Pirate Paso Doble 2:04
20. If Ever I see You Again Slow Waltz 1;53
21. Eversong Slow Waltz 2:02
22. God Help The Outcast Slow Waltz 3:01
23. Bella Senz Anima Slow Waltz 3:19
24. Looks Away Slow Waltz 2:42
25. Sora NoKamome Slow Waltz 3:05
26. I Don’t Want To See You Go Slow Waltz 3:18
27. Hold My Hand Slow Waltz 3:45
28. Stare Bene A Meta Slow Waltz 3:02
29. Nel Vento Slow Waltz 2:59
30. Hymne Waltz Waltz 3:21
31. Vaya Con Dios Waltz 2:53
32. Nobody What You Want Me To Do Waltz 3:09
33. Years From Now Viennese Waltz 2:02
34. I Have Nothing Viennese Waltz 2:29
35. Theme From A Summer Place Viennese Waltz 2:16
36. Dear Harry Viennese Waltz 3:02
37. Desideria Viennese Waltz 3:40
38. Forever Viennese Waltz 3:29
39. The Man Of the Night Viennese Waltz 2:51
40. Layia SlowFox 1:56
41. II Tempo Se Ne Va SlowFox 2:01
42. Night Meemories Slowfox 3:10
43. Secrets Slowfox 2:39
44. Silence Slowfox 2:39
45. Una Mattina Slowfox 3:07
46. Dejame En Paz Tango 1:58
47. Juventud Del Cuarenta Tango 2:21
48. Amami E Baciami Tango 3:25
49. Death And Flory Tango 2:06
50. Theme From For A Few Dollars More Tango 2:01
51. Karismatika Tango 2:42
52. La Traicion Tango 4:07
53. Watashi No Ai Tango 2:43
54. Kiss of Fire Tango 2:34
55. Tango Valentino Tango 2:27
56. Die Tango Bar Tango 2:23
58. I’m Sittin’ On The Top Of The World Quickstep 1:28
59. Drunk daddy Quickstep 2:08
60. Just To Enjoy QuickStep 3:07
61. Our Presentation QuickStep 3:10
62. Tim Tim QuickStep 2:43
63. U Are Incredible QuickStep 3:00
64. Southern Nights Foxtrot 2:31
65. Valerie Foxtrot 2:25
66. Mediey Foxtrot 3:36
67. A gal in Calico Foxtrot 2:28
68. Dim Light, Thick Smoke Foxtrot 4:05
69. I’m Every Woman DiscoFox 2:11
70. Without You (extended dance mix) DiscoFox 2:12
71. Mi Terra Salsa 2:22
72. Vitorino Batuka 1:59
73. Café Con Leche Merengue 2:01
74. Serenade in Blue One Step 4:08
75. Crazy One Step 2:42
76. Moonlight Serenade One Step 4:08
77. Till There Was You One Step 2:51
78. Make Believe One Step 2:48
79. Baby What You Want Me To Do ECS 3:57
80. Pine Grove Blues ECS 5:21
81. Twistin’ the Night Away ECS 2:56
82. Honky Tonk Attitude ECS 4:49
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
16815 South Desert Foothills Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85048, United States